You will find most high rise or tallest building in the commercial capital Mumbai - a city of west-central India on coastal Mumbai Island. It is India's main port and commercial center. No wonder both commercial and residenical space is a premium.
Remember a building above 24 metres is classified as a high-rise.
List of tallest buildings in India
- The Imperial, Mumbai - 60 Floors
- Ashok Towers 1, Mumbai - 53 Floors
- Planet Godrej Mumbai, 51 Floors
- Shreepati Arcade, Mumbai - 45 Floors
- RNA Mirage, Mumbai - 41 Floors
- Belvedere Court, Mumbai - 40 Floors
- Oberoi Spas, Mumbai - 40 Floors
- Kalpataru Heights, Mumbai - 39 Floors