· Always keep your hair clean. It will protect them from dandruff, itching and hair lice, which ultimately results in hair fall.
· Always use the shampoo and conditioner depending on your hair type. As for oily hair, you should use a shampoo, which is meant for specifically for oily hair.
· Give regular massages to your scalp and hair with lukewarm oil at least twice a month. You can choose coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for your hair. You can even mix these oil and apply the solution on your hair.
· If there is dandruff in your hair you can mix camphor cubes in coconut oil to massage on your hair and scalp. It helps in reducing the dandruff.
· Rub a lime on your scalp if there is dandruff on your scalp, leave it for 10 minutes and shampoo the hair. You should use medicated dandruff shampoo and oil to apply on your hair when they are suffering from dandruff.
· Never comb your hair when they are wet. The roots of the hairs are the weakest when they are wet.
· Keep the hair wrapped in a towel for a while then let them dry in natural air as excess usage of hair dryer too damages the hair texture and makes them weak and then ultimately they fall.
· When your hair is falling, make a mixture at home containing Amla, Shikakai and dry neem leaves. Grind them together and apply this paste on the hair before washing them off for a while.
· Whipped eggs mixed in curd and henna powder help in preventing hair fall.
· Eat healthy diet including green vegetables, dairy products and fruits.
· Drinking coconut water prevents the hair fall.
· You can make oil at home for falling hair. Boil henna and neem leaves in mustard oil till the leaves get almost dissolved in it. Let it cool and then filter. Add few camphor cubes to it and fill in a bottle. Use this oil to massage on your hair.
· Mixture of almond oil, olive oil and castor oil is equally good to prevent and stop hair from further falling.
· Get your hair trim every month so that there are no split ends left.
· Include at least 2 nuts in your daily diet. They help a lot in strengthen the hair.
· Avoid using too harsh clips or bands on the hair. Never make hair too tight.
· Protect the hair from dust and sun. Cover your head while going in the direct sun.
· Apply hair pack on your head at least once in a month. It can be henna paste, curd, eggs or a combination of all.
· Wash your hair every time you apply some chemicals on your hair in form of styling gels, creams, sprays or lotions. The harmful chemicals in them damage the hair and make them to fall.
· If you have got the bald patches on your head then apply onion on the bald patch by rubbing it and then apply honey over it. Leave it for few minutes and then wash off.
· Boil fenugreek seeds in any of the hair oil of your choice as coconut oil or olive oil. Restrain it and fill it in a bottle. Use this oil to massage on your head. Its very helpful in reducing the hair loss.
· Eating iron rich fruits and food helps in preventing the hair fall. Include apples, beetroots and jagary in your daily diet. They are rich in iron so help to prevent your hair fall.· Eating amla in any form or drinking its juice too helps in preventing hair fall.